Most orders placed are shipped within 24 to 72 hours. During special cases where your product may be on back order or out of stock, there may be an additional delay. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday and therefore will be considered placed then. All the other orders placed after 2:00 pm will be considered placed the next business day.
- In case you get an unfitting product because of an error on tonneau cover seller’s part, the seller will arrange for the shipper to come out and pick up the package(s). Once your item is received and inspected successfully, the tonneau cover seller will ship out a replacement.
- If you receive a product that you do not want any longer and it is in re-sellable condition upon inspection, tonneau cover seller will issue a credit minus the cost of shipping both ways and a certain percentage of restocking fee.
- If you refuse shipment on a product that you no longer want and it is in re-sellable condition upon inspection, the tonneau cover seller will issue a credit minus the cost of shipping both ways and a 20% restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted and no refunds will be given on custom-made and developed products.
- The tonneau cover seller will not accept a return or issue a credit for a product that has been installed or used.
- If any orders are returned to the tonneau cover seller as a result of you providing the wrong shipping address, you will have to pay the shipping cost in order for the seller to resend the product to you in addition to the original shipping cost.
- The tonneau cover seller will refuse shipment on any order sent back to you without prior authorization, so contact the seller before returning the product.
- If your return is not in condition to be resold when it is shipped back, you will not receive any credit for the return.
- The tonneau cover seller will not ship a replacement or issue a credit under any circumstances until the original order is received by his warehouse and thoroughly inspected.
- In general, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your purchase.
If you decide you want to return your order and exchange it for something else, you will have to pay the cost of shipping the product back to the tonneau cover seller, a certain percentage restocking fee, and any difference in cost if the replacement item is of higher value. If you agree to these terms, you can proceed.
Products Lost in Shipping
If you have not received your order in 7 to 10 days, you are supposed to contact the seller and he will check the status of your order and determine the reason for the delay. If the seller determines that your product has been lost in shipping, you will need to file a loss claim with the shipper, not with the seller.
Any order cancelled before the time of shipment is subject to a cancellation fee. The tonneau cover seller can only cancel your order if he has not yet shipped. If he has shipped and you still want to cancel, you will have to pay shipping charging for both ways. You are recommended to look at this site for more information.
TruXedo is a renowned and the best tonneau cover manufacturer and does not want you to take the word for anything. Here you will find the feedback given by satisfied clients of TruXedo TruXport Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover. Having read these reviews, you will be convinced that it is the best tonneau cover on the market.
Here’s what John has to say about the TruXedo tonneau cover.
“I live in Colbert, Georgia. I bought a TruXedo tonneau cover and I am very, very happy with it. I didn’t think it was really what I wanted, but I’m glad now that I did buy it. It does everything it was advertised when I found it and seen it on the computer. I’ve had several friends of mine look at it and they are very interested in it too. And, I think they will end up buying the same I bought. Thank you very much and I really do enjoy it.”
John Kentnor, Colbert, Georgia
Here’s what Travis says about TruXedo TruXport tonneau cover.
“Hello. My name is Travis from Elizabeth City, North Carolina and I want to make a comment on the TruXedo tonneau cover. I think it’s a great one in the market. I have really enjoyed it. It’s pretty water tight and real convenient and easy to use.”
Travis Binner, Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Let’s see what Warren has to say about TruXedo TruXport.
“This is Warren. I just wanted to say how much I like the TruXedo TruXport tonneau cover that I have for my F-150. It is a fantastic product. The cover itself is wonderful. It rolls up stopping every foot or so. It has a really small canister that it rolls into and it’s just fantastic. It has worked well throughout the winter, supported any amount of snow that’s ever gotten on it, and it stayed water tight in nearly every situation.
It makes it so much easier to get into my bed when I wanna put the dogs up there or throw my bikes or motorcycle into the back of my truck. It’s a fantastic product and I would recommend it to anyone.”
W. Rachele, Evergreen, Colorado
Check out what Keith has got to say about TruXedo TruXport tonneau cover
“My name is Keith and I live in Casper, Wyoming. I purchased the Rollbak tonneau cover approximately nine months ago and I use it every day for camping and work and I have a 4-wheeler for play. It has been an absolute perfect addition to my Nissan Titan.”